1. Would you be disfellowshipped
today from the Watchtower, if you believed and taught the Society’s doctrines of
1920? _____YES _____NO.
2. Would a J. W. of 1920 have been disfellowshipped if
he then believed and taught present-day Watchtower doctrines? _____YES _____NO.
3. Would a J. W. living in 1913 have been
disfellowshipped from the Watchtower if he believed and taught that 1914 was not
going to be the “battle of the great day of God Almighty” or Armageddon, as the
Society was then saying (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. II, The Time Is
At Hand, 1908 ed., pp. 101, 172 and 245)? _____YES _____NO.
4. Did you know that the Watchtower once taught that
1874 was the “exact date” of the Lord’s return (Studies in the Scriptures,
Vol. II, The Time Is At Hand, 1908 ed., p. 170)? _____YES _____NO.
5. Could the 1874 “exact date” change to 1914? _____YES
6. Since the Watchtower’s doctrines and practices are
continually changing, would you say that thousands of J. W. s in the past were
not really “in the truth,” as they confidently confessed, according to
present-day Watchtower teachings? _____YES _____NO.
7. Have thousands of J. W. s died believing and
teaching Watchtower “errors,” according to present-day Watchtower teachings?
8. Are you sure the same won’t happen to you? _____YES
9. Are you sure the 144,000 “born again” Jehovah’s
Witnesses are really in Heaven, since they died believing and teaching false
doctrine, according to present-day Watchtower teachings? _____YES _____NO.
10. Do you agree with the founder and first president
of Jehovah’s Witnesses who said that if one lays aside the Scripture Studies and
goes to the Bible alone, “within two years he goes into darkness” (Watchtower,
9-15-10, p. 298)? _____YES _____NO. Psa. 119:130 says:
The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives
understanding to the simple.
11. If Russell and other Watchtower presidents were not
false prophets, as the Watchtower says, then why does Deut. 18:21,22 declare
them to be such? ______I DON’T KNOW WHY _____ THEY WERE FALSE PROPHETS.
12. Jesus taught in Mt.7:17, “Every good tree produces
fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.” That fact is just
like saying every true prophet produces true prophecies and every false prophet
produces false ________________.
13. Did you know the Watchtower claims to have the
ability “to declare things to come” (Watchtower, 4-1-72, p. 197)? _____YES
14. If the Watchtower’s claim regarding this was true,
would they ever have to admit to any of their false prophecies (or “mistakes” as
called by some) or even try to conceal them entirely as they have also done?
15. Did Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel or any other
true prophet ever have to admit to any of their false prophecies? _____YES
16. Did you know that there is not a single Scripture
found anywhere in the entire Bible which exonerates a false-prophecy-maker from
being a false prophet, if he admits to his false prophecy (or “mistake” as
called by some)? _____YES _____NO.
17. “True, there have been those in times past who
predicted an ‘end to the world,’ even announcing a specific date .... Yet,
nothing happened. The ‘end’ did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying.
Why? What was missing? ... Missing from such people were God’s truths and the
evidence that he was guiding and using them” (Awake, 10-8-68, p. 23). _____TRUE
18. Why doesn’t the Watchtower use the preceding bit of
information on themselves? _____THE WATCHTOWER DOES _____THE WATCHTOWER HAS A
19. Did you know that Prov. 4:18 has nothing to do with
prophecies? _____YES _____NO.
20. Does the Bible ever cite an example of a true
prophet relying upon Prov. 4:18 to escape being branded a “false prophet”?
21. Do false prophets make false prophecies? _____YES
22. Does the evidence identify Zedekiah as a true
prophet (2 Chron. 18, especially v. 10)? _____YES _____NO.
23. Does the evidence identify Micaiah as a true
prophet (2 Chron. 18, especially v. 27)? _____YES _____NO.
24. Did both Zedekiah and Micaiah claim to speak God’s
word? _____YES _____NO.
25. Does time reveal the false prophet? _____YES
26. Does the evidence identify Hananiah as a true
prophet (Jer. 28: 2-4)? _____YES _____NO.
27. Did he contradict Jeremiah’s prophecy in Jer.
25:11? _____YES _____NO.
28. Does Jer. 28:9 show a similarity between Hananiah
and the Watchtower’s many false predictions about 1,000 years of peace coming
after Armageddon which was supposed to occur in 1914, then in 1918, then in
1925, then in 1941 and then in 1975? _____YES _____NO.
29. According to 1 John 5:12,13, only two categories of
people, past and present, exists. Which category are you in? _____I HAVE JESUS
_____I DON’T HAVE JESUS.
30. If you are really in the first group, did you know
that you have (present tense) eternal life right now, according to 1 John
5:12,13? _____YES _____NO.
31. While it is certainly true that we “must endure to
the end to be saved,” “hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first”
and remain “faithful” to the point of death to avoid being thrown into the lake
of fire (Mt. 10:22; Heb. 3:14; Rev. 2:10,11), we can still know we are saved
presently like they did in first century Christianity, if we are currently
putting into practice the Word of God (Lk. 8:21). _____TRUE _____FALSE.
32. Did the early Christians know they had
present-tense salvation (Eph. 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; 2 Tim. 1:9; Rom. 5:1)? _____YES
33. Have you gone to Jesus in prayer for eternal life,
as John 5:40 recommends? _____YES _____NO.
34. The Bible teaches that we can go through Jesus to
the Father, but it also teaches that we can also go to Jesus in prayer, that is,
pray to Jesus as Stephen did (Acts 7:59)? _____YES _____NO.
35. In Acts 10:34-43, we read the Apostles Peter’s
sermon that brought instant salvation to people who “received the word of God”
(Acts 11:1). How much “accurate knowledge” did Cornelius and others have to take
in to become Christians? _____MUCH _____NOT VERY MUCH.
36. Did they have to submit to a 6 month book study,
then join an organization before they were “saved” (Acts 11:14)? _____YES
37. Did you ever notice that the word “know” in John
17:3 is not referring to intellectual knowledge, but instead a personal
relationship? (Compare to Matt. 7:23.) _____YES _____NO.
38. How long after Peter’s short sermon was it before
they qualified for Christian water baptism (Acts 10:43-48)? _____IMMEDIATELY
_____AFTER A SYSTEMATIC STUDY OF THE SCRIPTURES.
39. When Paul and Silas were asked, “Sirs, what must I
do to be saved?” (Acts 16:30), why didn’t they inform the ignorant, heathen
jailer that he would have to submit to an extended study and join their
organization before he could ever have the hope (not certainty) of present tense
salvation? _____THEY DID ANSWER THAT WAY _____ BECAUSE SALVATION COMES INSTANTLY
WHEN WE EXTEND A TRUSTING-SUBMITTING FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.
40. Did Paul and Silas say that he’d have to “believe
on” the Father or the Son to be saved (Acts 16:31)? _____THE FATHER _____THE
41. Why did they answer that definite, instant
salvation would come, if the jailer would meet the condition, since the
Watchtower Society doesn’t teach this way? _____PAUL AND SILAS WERE WRONG
_____THE WATCHTOWER IS A FALSE PROPHET. (See the Watchtower Society’s
requirements for salvation, as stated in the Watchtower, 2-15-83, pp. 12,13.)
42. Should you remain loyal to an organization that
teaches contrary to the Bible regarding salvation (and many other things) and is
a Bible-defined false prophet trying to conceal its real identity? _____YES
43. Are you going to try to forget about these
Watchtower inconsistencies, deceptions, false prophecies, false claims and
damnable heresies? _____YES _____NO.
44. Are you willing to read only the New Testament for
yourself and no other literature with it to find the real truth, as it was
taught by Jesus and his apostles? _____YES _____NO.
45. If you were wrong, would you change? _____YES