Unfortunately Pure Grace is out of stock and out of print.
I have the
authors permission to post the contents on my web site.
I have some chapters posted and will post the remaining chapters
as time permits.
Read Pure Grace on line
Daniel LeEarl Hall
Pure Grace is an
absolutely wonderful book by former Jehovah's
Witness Dan Hall, and it is a great night stand
book because each chapter can be read in a few
minutes. If you know of someone that has
recently left the Jehovah Witness religion Pure
Grace would make a wonderful gift because it
would be of great assistance to them.
have so many questions and concerns. We wonder:
1. How do I know if I am saved?
2. Can I lose my salvation? Are there any
3. Am I doing enough for God?
4. Is God pleased with me?
5. How do I get right with God-?
6. What if I make a big mistake? What if I
7. Am I obedient enough for God to accept me?
8. Since I'm a Christian, why do I still sin?
9. If I don't tithe, am I under a curse?
10. What is the will of God for my life?
11. What is God's plan for me?
12. Why did Cod do things the way that He did?
13. What was the Adam & Eve thing really all
14. Why did they sin?
15. Could anyone else have done any better?
16. Should I be baptized again?
17. If I don't preach & some go to hell, is it
18. What about my parents. grandparents.&
19. If I don't understand the trinity am I
20. If I die now, where do I go?
21. When is the rapture? What will it be like?
22. If I forget to confess a sin, does God
23. How can I get more faith?
24. What is meant by the terms justification,
reconciliation, sanctification, and
25. What is God going to do with the terrorists?
26. Do Christians go through the Great
27. When is the Great Tribulation going to
28. How do we reconcile pure grace with our sin?
questions are answered in the book Pure Grace by